Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy diagrams form another doc?

Sawyer Zhang July 4, 2016

Hi, 

When I copy a diagram from one doc to another, and try to edit the copied one, draw.io shows 404 page? Please help. 

Thanks

Sawyer

5 answers

0 votes
Jim B July 20, 2016

Definitely would be helpful to copy/paste. Had the same issue recently. 

0 votes
Sawyer Zhang July 5, 2016

Thanks, doing the same here. Please add it sooner, it's really a very common use case.  

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2016

This approach isn't currently designed to work, but thinking about it, I think we could get it to. In meantime, create a new blank diagram on the new page, select all in the editor in the old diagram, then ctrl/cmd-c to copy it and paste it into the new diagram.

0 votes
Sawyer Zhang July 4, 2016

Yeah, it's a confluence page. I have two page opened in editing mode, I just select the diagram and go to another page and paste there, but when I double click on the copied diagram and it jumped to draw.io but it shows 404. 

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2016

Is a "doc" a Confluence page? What are the exact steps you are trying to copy the diagram?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events