How to configure company logo to header on pdf export

Romano Sabbatella October 29, 2018

It worked once, but an update broke it a while ago.

We use only the PDF-Stylesheet.

This is our Stylesheet:

1.             @page {  
  3. background-image: url (<company url>/download/attachments/65614/Logo.jpg);     
  4. background-repeat: no-repeat;     
  5. background-position: left 90%;  
  7. @bottom-left {  
  8. content: "Company Name"; font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 8pt;  
  9. }  
  11. @bottom-right {  
  12. content:  "Page " counter(page); font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 8pt;    
  13. }   
  15. }  
  17. .pagetitle  
  18. {  
  19. page-break-before: always;  
  20. }  

Has someone a idea what broke it?
I checked the path to the pic and this should work.

Thanks for the help.

1 answer

0 votes
kennyngkk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2018

Hi There,

It looks like this is due to a bug that causes Confluence to not able to retrieve a link

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-26016

For additional information, I'd like to provide this link:

I've added your ticket to the tracking of this Bug for reporting on number of impacted clients by this limitation. What I would like to suggest to you and the customer, is to use the link to that Bug report - and be sure to Watch and Vote on the Bug, as this is where you and the customer will be able to see any information available on the bug and any updates we have in regards to workarounds, or possible fixes going forward in future releases.

Workaround

As of now use the image from somewhere else such as Google document and insert into the <image>. Do remember that the '' is not forgotten.

@page {

background-image: url('<image>');
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: left 90%;

@bottom-left {
content: "Company Name"; font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 8pt;
}

@bottom-right {
content: "Page " counter(page); font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 8pt;
}

}

.pagetitle
{
page-break-before: always;
}

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events