How to close account when account email address is not longer accessible? Edited

Good afternoon,

We are in the process of clearing up a few service subscriptions having transferred control of a project.

As part of this transfer we no longer have access to the email servers/accounts, ordinarily this has not proven to be an issue - however Atlassian has forced a password reset on the account and emailed out instructions to the (no longer accessible) email address.

It does not seem to be possible to raise a support ticket without logging in (which obviously we cannot do).

So my question is - how do we exit this vicious cycle?  At the moment our only option is to cancel the Visa card which funds the account - but that seems a very messy way to end a business relationship!

Our goal is simple to close the account.

Regards,

Ryan

1 answer

0 votes
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Sep 25, 2017

Hi Ryan,

Please use the form at: Pricing, billing & licensing help to communicate with our customer advocates team about closing the account.

If you have any trouble, please let me know and I will follow up.

Thanks,

Ann

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

930 views 13 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you