How to change style on Live search macro

Martin Knapic August 31, 2022

As you can see in the attached image the style of suggestions is not optimized to present itself in a more user-friendly way. Would anyone perhaps know how to fix that? Where can it be configured?

stylemacro.png

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2022

@Martin Knapic do you have custom CSS applied to your Confluence instance?  I have server and our results do not look that way on the live search macro.  

Martin Knapic August 31, 2022

Quite frankly, I don't know. I am not very knowledgeable about confluence user/admin topics at the moment. Do you know how can I check/fix that? 

What I can say is that in other spaces we have on the server, the search looks normal, when it comes to style. 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

@Martin Knapic I would suggest using this first https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/styling-confluence-with-css-166528400.html 

It could be an app as well but I would start with the link above.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 26, 2022

@Martin Knapic if this answered your question can you please accept the answer to help others?  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events