Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call Page Template in CSS

Miko Makela April 17, 2012

Hi,

How can I call a Page Template in CSS in Confluence. I have created a page called 'Menu 2' in which I put simple html code to generate a top menu navigation bar. Now everytime I create a new Confluence page, I call this menu using {include:menu2}

My question is : how can I call this template page in css, so it won't be necessary for me to put the {include:menu2} code evrytime I create a new Confluence Page?

thanks in advance for your help!

1 answer

1 vote
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2012

Couldn't you just put your HTML code on every page by inserting it under Look&feel-->"custom HTML" ? As I understand you want your code being executed on evrey page or am I getting sth. wrong?

Cheers Christian

Miko Makela April 17, 2012

Hmmm the custom HTML will apply to the whole Confluence instance. I want it for a specific Space only.

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2012

How about creating a page template that you can reuse. Wouldn't be automatic though but still faster than using the include macro all the time...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events