Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bulk move many meeting notes from personal space to a public space?

Zafar_Kazi March 12, 2021

I created many meeting notes in my personal space and would like to move them to the main project repository public space. Would like to have a folder structure for various meeting types.

2 answers

1 vote
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2021

Hey there @Zafar_Kazi !

When you say "many meeting notes" I am assuming that you are referencing multiple pages created in your personal space.

If I am correct, you do have options to either move or copy them over to the desired space. Here is our documentation about it:

You can also order your pages so that the hierarchy is whatever your workflows requires. For you to reorder the pages, you can either drag and drop them directly in the page tree or follow this:

1. Go into "Space Settings"
  2. Select the "Content tools" tab
  3. Click the "Reorder pages" tab
  4. Drag and drop the pages you need to reorder

You can create multiple pages that represent each "meeting type" and then place your meeting notes under each page accordingly.

Let us hear from you!

Ingo Schalk-Schupp January 21, 2022

Unfortunately, this is not a solution for bulk moving pages. This is still moving pages individually, one by one, and can be a very tedious task, depending on the number of pages being moved.

Like # people like this
Julan Prasad July 13, 2023

Seconded, re-arranging pages is incredibly clunky.  Need a drag and drop solution to re-order pages around within a space. 

0 votes
Ms. Hiller May 17, 2023

Perhaps add your vote to CONFCLOUD-38965 to have Confluence expedite this feature. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events