Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply a tag to all the pages of a given space ?

Alain Escaffre October 2, 2014

I try to use the CLI in a quite similar way as the sample provided command here after for this puprose. But I would need the search to return all the pages of the space and it looks like there is no way. Did I miss something, or is there another way to achieve my goal:  apply a tag to all the pages of a given space ? 

confluence --action runFromContentList --space "zconfluencecli" --search "home" --common "--action addLabels --id ""@pageId@"" --labels done-by-action-run-from-content-list"

Thank you !

(Note @Nuxeo  we use Confluence 5.2) 

2 answers

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2014

Use runFromPageList in place of runFromContentList above and specify the space.

0 votes
Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2014

Hi, you can try to add it like user macro via space layout at bottom. In user macro you set label for example by this: http://www.adaptavist.com/display/AtlassianConfluence/add-label+macro

Or you can watch in DB smile And insert it to page with ID which are join with space what you need.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events