Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add subpages ?

Reese Bradley June 21, 2023

Hello all, 

I am trying to create a department webpage. There's need to be multiple pages underneath just the general department page.

ie. page for the flow chart of the department, page that explains what we do, and a page with the actually processes that we do. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2023

Hi @Reese Bradley welcome to the Community!  If I understand your question correctly, if you want to group some pages under a main page.  In the pages section on the Left Sidebar, mouse over a page and then click on the plus next to that page it will create a sub page.  Same if you would highlight the page first and click create.

I hope that answers your question.

Reese Bradley June 23, 2023

it did  work, but it created more of a hyper link to another page. I figured it out though, you create a deck of cards. 

Thank you !

David Hurlburt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 22, 2024

My view does NOT have a "plus" next to any "pages" on the Left Sidebar.  Now what?

0 votes
Huzaifa Ali
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 15, 2023

fire gun ak 47 sniper +bag halicopter car airplane taking 

Huzaifa Ali
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 15, 2023

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events