Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add non people events to People calendar?

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2012

In a people calendar I want to be able to add reoccuring events for sprint ceremonies (start/end/retrospective/review/planning) but it seems all events have to be assigned to a person

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2012

We have an open feature request for this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-528

Right now, you would have to create a new "event" calendar - sorry about that..

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2012

To get around this limitation we annotate the printout of the team calendar, as shown. This really need to be improved. (uploaded image not showing so here's a link - http://i47.tinypic.com/2cbv9x.jpg)

1 vote
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2012

You have to add an event calendar not a people calendar...

Cheers Christian

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2012

Sorry, perhaps I was unclear. I have a people calendar tracking the team members vacation etc. In this I want to be able to add non-people events so we can see the teams availbility v the Sprint cermonies.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events