How to add labels to a FAQ page?

Preet March 18, 2020

How can I add labels to questions in a FAQ page so that they can be searched in global view and the relevant results pop up.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2020

Hi Preet,

welcome to Atlassian Community!

Labels are quite powerful and they work really well for a FAQ page.

Have you already had the chance to see the following page which explains labels for confluence?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/use-labels-to-organize-your-content-724764874.html

Please also see additional useful stuff like "Content by Label Macro" which you can use together with Labels - you can find an explanation about it on a separate page.

In case of any open questions Community is always here for help!

Cheers,
Daniel

Preet March 24, 2020

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for replying back. Unfortunately I've seen those posts but I still haven't been able to add labels to a FAQ page. It doesn't give me the option to edit the page to be able to add labels or macros.

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2020

Hi Preet,

probably you are missing some permissions for the specific page you are trying to edit.
This should be easy to solve by going through some basic troubleshooting.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events