How to Use Same Home Page Format

Art Elizarov November 19, 2019

I have multiple home pages that I am setting up that I all want to look similar. I want them all to look like this. image.png

However, when trying to configure another homepage it looks completely different. 

image.png

Here are screenshots of the back end for reference. I tried to copy and paste, but that method did not seem to work. 1st screen shot is of the format I would not, 2nd screen shot is of the one that I want to change.

image.png

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2019

Hello @Art Elizarov,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you!

Currently, there are two different versions of editor in Confluence Cloud. We are slowly rolling out the new one, which is why you're seeing it on the new page but not the old page.

See Confluence Editing Improvements for more details on how to use the new editor.

The reason that copying and pasting doesn't work is because some macros no longer work in the new editor. You can see the Confluence Cloud Editor Roadmap for more details on what is not available and if there will be a replacement for it in the future.

Alternatives are either to:

1. Build the page from scratch using the features available in the new editor instead of copying and pasting.
  2. Create a User Template that you can use whenever you want to create a new homepage for a space.

I hope that helps, but let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events