Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create a Table of Conten for the whole space

Nils-Florian Krüger June 19, 2016

Hi,

i have serveral gobal spaces on the landing page of my Confluence. One of them is "Quality-Management". In this Space there are several Capter with Capter and so on. Initial this was a word document named "Quality - Management", with different Capter an we try to build the same in Confluence. So i am looking for a macro to create a table of Content for the global space QM. 

It looks like

• QM(Global Space)
    • Chapter 1
      • Chapter 1.1
      • Chapter 1.2
    • Chapter 2
      • Chapter 2.1
      • Chapter 2.2
    • Chapter 3
    • Chapter 4

Regards

4 answers

1 vote
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2016

You could also use the children display macro.

0 votes
Nils-Florian Krüger June 20, 2016

Thank a lot i will try out the your suggestions an give feedback if this solve my problem.

0 votes
Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2016

I like the "Page Tree" Macro as you can include a search box and "Expand/Collapse" links under the search.

The "Page Index" Macro gives you a different style view

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2016

You can do that with the Page Tree macro.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events