How long before I get lab access for the recorded class Getting started with Confluence after sending an e-mail?

Hi!

I want to get started with the hands-on exercises for the recorded class Getting started with Confluence. The e-mail from the learning system administrator says:

"(3) When you are ready to begin the hands-on exercises, please email training@atlassian.com to request lab access.** This must be requested by you within the same 30 days of your order.  We will then send you an invitation email from Cloudshare with login credentials and how to activate your lab.  Once activated, the lab will be available to you for 24 consecutive hours.  Plan your time appropriately as we will not be able to provide any lab extensions. Think of labs as a "use it or lose it" option. We highly recommend you complete your Recorded lesson and 'demos' before activating your labs.  Finally, be sure to read the laptop requirements and follow the instructions to connect to the lab machine in the "Accessing Atlassian in Cloudshare" document found in the Training portal (LMS)."

I've send an e-mail with a request to training@atlassian.com about two hours ago. When can I expect an answer?

Mandy

1 answer

I wanted to know how long it took because of the diffrent timezones. The e-mail to get access to the lab took 10 hours. So if you are in Europe: send the e-mail request on time!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

159 views 3 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you