Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i can migrate two confluence site to be one site?

worladorn sirisang May 29, 2012

Hi all

Now i get problem for confluences migration. now i have 2 confluence, that one is licensing confluence site that running on new mechine ( version 4.2.3 ) and the other one that testing site that running on old mechine ( version 4.2.3 ). My team have many important space on testing site that running on old mechine and i wish to export there space from testing site and import them to licensing site that running on new mechine. i try to export them as DOC fromat or PDF format and import to licensing site that success but i get the space that show on below picture.

i export i from testing space that picture below.

2 answers

0 votes
worladorn sirisang May 30, 2012

thank you so much Jobin for your reply

but i wish to add spaces on my old machine to new my site on new machine, that using.

best regards

worladorns

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2012

You can export and import spaces as long as both confluence instances are on the same major version. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Restoring+a+Space for more!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events