Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you make your confluence pages look so professional?

Josselin Guillo-lohan September 23, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Collaborative editing

Ask your question here...

3 answers

0 votes
Maggie Modersohn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2016

If you don't want to spend lots of time coding CSS, try one of the theming add-ons such as Brikit Theme Press

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2016

The first thing I do with any installation for a customer is update the CSS. I change the fonts, colors, sizes of all the headings, correct spacing issue of lists, of H1 followed by H2, etc. With a good CSS, you can come up with a better look and feel. And for special cases, I create user macros to hold special formats such as for figure and table titles.

A bit of work goes a long way.

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2016

Lots of time. LOTS.

Mostly I'm happy with my pages looking "clean" and intuitive. But when it needs to look like a marketing piece, it requires considerable tweaking.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events