How do you get an automatic date on an export pdf page in confluence cloud?

Azriel January 12, 2016

I would like to have a date stamp on a page that I export as pdf.

6 answers

0 votes
Attila Gaspar [META-INF] January 14, 2016

Hi,

@Azriel Mohammed, Jason Daughtrtey, thanks for your feedback!

We are thinking about how can we develop this feature and I will send a feedback to you soon.

Best regards: Attila

Jason Daughtrtey March 29, 2016

Hi Attila

Any news on this possibly becoming a feature?

Regards

Jason

0 votes
Jason Daughtrtey January 14, 2016

I think it'll be in my too hard basket as well.

We've just employed another IT Support person so I might pass it over to him as a bit of a project.

I'll post on here if he manages to find an easier work around.

0 votes
Azriel January 14, 2016

I've been doing a bit of research on this now and it seems like this feature is not available and from their JIRA issue, Atlassian dont think its important to implement this feature as there is not much demand for it. There is a javascript workaround which someone had got working, but for my purposes its just time i dont have at this stage, so its in the too-hard basket. Needs to be a simpler solution to this.

0 votes
Jason Daughtrtey January 13, 2016

Hi Atilla

I have been trying to add the same info as Azriel. I'm running a trial version of Content Exporter as of this morning!

What I'd love to do is have the info that comes up on the cover page (Created By/Created Date/Version etc) appear as a footer on pages that are exported.

I have tried customising the PDF layout but just can't get that same info to come up.

Any tips greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jason

0 votes
Azriel January 13, 2016

Hi Gaspar,

Ideally i would just like a footer with last mod and export date and time. a cover page would be a waste of paper for us. Is there no way just to add a footer to a pdf export?

0 votes
Attila Gaspar [META-INF] January 12, 2016

Hi,

Try this addon (Content Exporter (Pagetree Word Export), and you can generate showing the requested date stamp and more.

Created by: Gáspár Attila
Created date: Jan 13, 2016 9:17:41 AM
Last modification by: Gáspár Attila
Last modification date: Jan 13, 2016 9:17:41 AM
Export date: Jan 13, 2016 9:17:53 AM

Best regards: Attila

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events