How do you enable the Confluence Mail Archiving Plugin

Toby Fifer May 13, 2014

I'd like for a Confluence space to be able to collect all the emails our team is CCing and store them within the space. I thought this could be achieved via the Confluence Mail Archiving Plugin, however, it an not be enabled on my On Demand instance for some reason. It is showing as disabled and I do not see an enable button. See attachment.

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2014

Hello Toby,

in my opinion this issue is related to Confluence version 5.5-OD-22.001

I'm using official relese (5.5) and I'm able to disable/enable this plugin without issues.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Toby Fifer May 13, 2014

Thanks Fabio. How can I switch to the official 5.5? (I assume you are also on an On Demand version?) We utilized the On Demand version and I've never actually changed the version, they just update it automatically as they add/update features.

Thanks again for your help!

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2014

Hello Toby,

sorry but I missed that you're using an on-demand Confluence. In my opinion, you could raise a support ticket to Atlassian team https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/lwIYDw

Best regards,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events