How do you determine the server id when setting up conflunece on demand underan existing atlassian account

Richard May 5, 2012

When I try to add a Confluence trial account to an exsisting Atlassian account it prompts for a server id in order to generate a license key, but from whence does one find this if one is trying to add the on-demand trial?

Evaluate Atlassian Product

Thank you for your interest in Atlassian. Please select the product you are interested in evaluating:

Please note we only provide evaluation support for 90 days per product.

<label for="productId"> Product: </label>
<label for="serverid"> Server ID: </label> <input id="serverid" type="text" name="sid" value="" size="25"/>
<small>For example: ABCD-1234-EFGH-5678</small>

<label for="orgname"> Organisation Name: </label>

1 answer

0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2012

I presume you are trying to add Confluence OnDemand to an existing JIRA OnDemand.

If that is the case, you do not need to create a new evaluation license. Login to https://my.atlassian.com as the same subscriber account to your JIRA OnDemand, then under the Atlassian OnDemand license details, click "Configure". You should be redirected to a page where there is a list of applications/add-ons you can choose for your OnDemand instance.

The above steps will not ask for any server ID.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events