Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you create a filter in Confluence Questions to find questions with answers that have not been accepted?

Walter Fawcett January 27, 2015

Often questions will be answered incorrectly or incomplete.  There is a feature for accept answer ... which is great ... however, I cannot find a way to filter by this.  So I really want to see questions with answers that have not been accepted.

3 answers

1 vote
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2015

Hey Guys,

I also agree with this idea smile, based on your feedback I've raised below feature request so we can have a chance of atlassian implementing this on the near future:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1834

Make sure to vote for the issue and add your thoughts in there so we can increase it's relevance.

Hope it helps.
Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.
0 votes
Simo Suurla February 12, 2015

We will definitely also like this feature too. If there is feature request made I will vote it, please tell me!

0 votes
TomC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2015

Hey Walter, I personally don't know if this can be done, but I think it is a great idea. If not currently available, I'd be inclinded to say that we should make a feature request for this. I would be interested in using such a filter as it would help those of us looking to expand the use of CQ internally, to encourage those asking questions to be 'good citizens' and take the time to 'reward' those who took the time to provide the right answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events