How do you create a filter in Confluence Questions to find questions with answers that have not been accepted?

Often questions will be answered incorrectly or incomplete.  There is a feature for accept answer ... which is great ... however, I cannot find a way to filter by this.  So I really want to see questions with answers that have not been accepted.

3 answers

Hey Guys,

I also agree with this idea smile, based on your feedback I've raised below feature request so we can have a chance of atlassian implementing this on the near future:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1834

Make sure to vote for the issue and add your thoughts in there so we can increase it's relevance.

Hope it helps.
Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.

Hey Walter, I personally don't know if this can be done, but I think it is a great idea. If not currently available, I'd be inclinded to say that we should make a feature request for this. I would be interested in using such a filter as it would help those of us looking to expand the use of CQ internally, to encourage those asking questions to be 'good citizens' and take the time to 'reward' those who took the time to provide the right answer.

We will definitely also like this feature too. If there is feature request made I will vote it, please tell me!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

964 views 14 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you