How do i move blogposts from 1 space to another? Is there a script where i can use?

Kyle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2012

Answers.Atlassian.com's search feature sucked badly.

Well anyways,

How can i actually move blogposts from a space to another? I read it's not possible and there's probably a feature request somewhere. Has anyone done this using some magic way? Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kyle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2012

I found a way to do it, by exporting the entire space, then rename all the space key of 2 files in the exported zip file, then reimport it again.

Thanks to this post: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/3034/how-can-you-modify-the-space-key-of-a-space

1 vote
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2012
Kyle
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2012

Thanks for the link, i've voted.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events