How do I write test for my Confluence Plugin with PageObjects ?

Oliver_Wev November 8, 2015
hi,
I have no idea of tests in Confluence, so I want to inform me a bit here like I'm supposed to keep a small stand-up about it Wednesday.

What is there anything so for tests?
How is the structure?
Perhaps small viewable examples.
What do the tests?

1 answer

0 votes
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2015

I, myself, would be interested.

I had to roll out my own PageObjects framework, based on Selenium. I've added features like being able to both test my product on Cloud and Server. It's not open-source yet because I haven't used it enough yet to polish the youth bugs.

Oliver_Wev November 9, 2015

Ok ya, Selenium I've also seen a lot. Had you some examples or good tutorials, where I can learn a little bit about the program ?

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2015

I'm sorry, I don't. Hopefully some other people on this website will comment?

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 9, 2015

My repository is https://bitbucket.org/aragot/play-sql-pageobjects . It hasn't been proven in many situations, so please don't start something big based on that.

Oliver_Wev November 9, 2015

Ok Thanks I check it myself :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events