How do I transfer appox. 900 word and pdf documents to COnfluence

I have lots of word and pdf documents I want to transfer to confluence. THey are on a windows fileshare. I want to transfer them into conflunece in the same structure they are in on the filesshare. I have tried cyberduck and webdav but docuemntation says this route is no longer avaialble

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You could script it over the REST interface, or use an add-on like Bob Swift's CLI to make that easier.  Or try out a script in the Confluence Script Runner add-on.

To avoid scripting/code though, try WebDav - https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/use-a-webdav-client-to-work-with-pages-200704169.html

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

You can use this add-on for that task.

This Microsoft Office allows you to connect an FTP folder or any supported Cloud storage to a Confluence Space. No import needed, just a few clicks and it's done.
With an extra plugin for your Windows File Servers you can even connect that folder directy, without the need of an FTP.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/cloud-files-google-drive-docs-office-365-documents-dropbox-topdox-for-confluence/cloud/overview

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

603 views 8 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you