Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I sync two spaces between two confluence servers that are not on the same network?

Fe Canono July 1, 2015

We would like to keep two spaces synced (one will only be in read only), between two confluence servers that are not on the same network.  The space that will be read-only will be in a closed network.  How might we do this without having to remove/re-import the read-only space?  Is there a plugin we can use that doesn't require the two servers to talk to each other?

3 answers

0 votes
Benjamin Weinheimer September 16, 2015

Hi togehter, are there any news on this, as we will have the same issue in some time. At this time there seems to be only the "RoadRunner for Confluence" which will help us here but it was updated last time 2013 with the version 0.7 what will not work for enterprise customers... greetings Benjamin

0 votes
Fe Canono July 1, 2015

Thank you, I appreciate it. :)

0 votes
Martin Cleaver
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2015

I was thinking about the exact same problem just the other day. Comala Publishing almost does what we want but not quite because it requires a connection. I'll speak to the team and see if they have any ideas. (Disclosure: I consult to Comalatech periodically)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events