How do I submit feedback

janet hunt December 1, 2016

In the topic about shortcuts, the word 'practicing" is spelled incorrectly.  It should have a "c" and not an "s".  There is no place for feedback.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
TomC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2016

Janet, You don't list the page you are referring to (link?), but it sounds like you have just encountered the UK English or Australian spelling (Atlassian is based in Sydney) of the word.

That makes sense, the Australian spelling.  I was referring to: Keyboard Shortcuts

TomC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2016

Thanks for confirming; that Keyboard Shortcuts page is one worth my re-review!

By the way, I converted your reply to my answer to a comment (not sure if you are a new users of Atlassian Answers, but you have a choice of commenting to questions or answers for clarification or reply purposes.

Cheers,

Tom

Thank you!  I am just learning.  We are hopefully changing our documentation from authoring in Frame to Confluence.  I'm going through as much as I can to learn.

Thank you,

Janet

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events