How do I submit a page I've built to be used as a Template?

Charlotte Morgan October 16, 2019

I have created a page that I would like to submit and use as a template. Is there a way I can do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Nadja Schedler October 21, 2019

Hi Charlotte,

There is an app to improve the usage of templates and make it easier. No need to copy the content of the page into a template.

The Page Tree Creator will give you the possibility to use any Confluence page as a template and it is even possible to use multi page templates. Check it out on the marketplace  (available for Cloud, Server and Datacenter)

Best Regards,

Nadja (Software Engineer at EPS Software Engineering AG, the vendor of the Page Tree Creator)

Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2019

Hi Nadja,

as you are new to the community (Welcome!), please do make sure in your posts that you are not only writing as a user, but also as a member of the company that sells the product you've mentioned:

partnerguidelines.jpg

Full article here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlassian-Community-online-guidelines-for-Marketplace-vendors/ba-p/689723

Thank You!

Nicolai

0 votes
Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2019

Hi Charlotte,

while you can't technically turn a page into a template, you can copy and paste the content of the page to a blank template. If the content consists any macros, you should copy them in the edit mode.

Hope that helps.

BR

Nicolai

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events