How do I set a percent width on an image in Confluence 4?

We used to set some images to 90% of the screen, so they would scale to our page. When we upgraded to version 4, they all expanded to full size. Is there a way to reset this?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Do you happened to have some customization configured on that before in the previous Confluence version that perhaps you can apply onto Confluence 4.x?

Our site has the same problem... and we'd also like an answer/solution to this.

And NO, we needed no 'customization' to do this in earlier confluence verions... width=90% was a supported image property in wiki markup.

Prior image sizes of width=90% that we had set in many confluence pages settings were lost on our jiraStudio 'upgrade' to confluence 4.x and I can find no way to re-edit the under lying image tags to readd such a value... The rich-text editor image toolbar only gives me fixed choices small/med/lrg/original or hardcoded pixel size). If I enter 90% it gets turned into 90px -- which is NOT what I (we) want.

Please allow entry of % values in the image properties size field.

4.2 documenation still shows the width= property... (where we used to be able to put width=90%) but the % values seem to get ignored (or were lost during upgrade).

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF42/Confluence+Wiki+Markup#ConfluenceWikiMarkup-Images

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 30, 2018 in Confluence

How Manon Soubies-Camy uses Confluence + Trello to organize webinar notes and her knitting stash

@Manon Soubies-Camy is an engineer who has been an avid Atlassian user since 2014. She helps companies of all sizes transform the way they work with the Atlassian stack, including Jira and Confl...

861 views 8 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you