Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove links download file on File Lists page

duongpb November 4, 2017

Hello, I want remove links direct download on File Lists page to deny direct download file and force everyone click view button to view file online, how do it?

04112017.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Gregor Kasmann_Actonic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2017

You can use Custom HTML to hide links on this page.

Of course it is not a complete solution, it is just a workaround:

<script>
AJS.toInit(function ($) {
    if (window.location.href.indexOf("viewpageattachments.action")>-1)  AJS.$("#view-attachments a.filename").attr("href","#");
});
</script>
0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2017

Hello,

At the moment, permissions for downloading attachments can't be set. To disable attachment downloading you need to edit your velocity files. But it is not eligible for support by Atlassian.

You can find more information in the following article

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-disable-attachment-downloads-215484007.html

duongpb November 4, 2017

yes, i disabled link download attachments(tools>attachments), but on File Lists page links still show and i can direct download. I need edit what is file?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 5, 2017

Velocity files are located on the application server where your confluence is installed. Go to the installation directory of you confluence and search for the file listattachmentsforspace.vm . You will find it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events