Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove a listing for an attachment in the Space Attachment List that has been deleted from it's page?

Christopher Rigol November 2, 2016

I have deleted an attachment from it's page, and it is no longer listed on that page, but it is still showing on the Space Tools > Content Tools > Attachments without an option to delete it. I click on the attachment and I receive a page not found error.

None of the attachments in the Space Attachment List have a delete link as mentioned in the documentation.  I have Space Admin rights with permissions to delete attachments.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2016

Hi Christopher,

Although the attachment has been deleted from the page and from the attachments page, it sits in the Trash until the trash is purged (or until the individual item is purged).  I'm not sure if it's intended functionality, but I've found that (occasionally, not always) an attachment will still be listed until it's been purged from the Trash.  So try purging just that attachment from the Trash and see if it disappears from the attachments page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events