How do I provide Jira Service Desk customers access to a public page?

Background

I have set up Jira Service Desk for Cloud with a linked Confluence knowledge base which customers can access.

I also have content within Confluence which is publicly available, however my customers are not able to access this while they are logged in with their Atlassian credentials (they do not have Confluence licenses, only customer licenses).

Required situation

I want Jira service desk customers to be able to view content that is both linked to the service desks AND also to publicly available Confluence pages without having to log out to view the public Confluence pages.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Jun 28, 2017

There is a suggestion request open for the situation you are describing: Allow unlicensed, authenticated users to have anonymous read only access Please vote and comment on it to communicate directly with the development team.

At the moment, the JIRA Service Desk customers will only be able to see the linked knowledge base and will have to log out to see the content that is set up for anonymous access.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

625 views 8 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you