Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I minimize the left side menu in Cofluence by default?

Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2013

How do I minimize the left side menu in Cofluence by default? I don't want to have to press [ on the keyboard on every page.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013

I switched to using Chrome and pressed [ and closed my browser. When I reopened Confluence the side menu was minimized by default. So, this works as long as I don't use ie.

0 votes
Marlon Aguiar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2013

I belive a similar question was raised and answered here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/28155/documentation-theme-default-width-in-px-of-left-panel

Hope it helps!!

Marlon Aguiar

Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2013

That does help but I'm wondering if there is a setting I can use that's built in. Also, I tried this suggestion and it didn't work for me "The initial width of the left panel sould be 250px. But a changed width will be saved to a cookie. So if you restart your browser you will get your last defined width."

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events