Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I link Jira issues to Confluence Yogi Requirements?

Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2014

How do I link Jira issues to Confluence Yogi Requirements?

Let's say that I do have a JIRA issue that I need to link to a requirement made with Requirement Yogi. How can I do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2014

Edit: Here is the JIRA connector for Requirement Yogi.

For the time being, you need to enter the full URL in JIRA. It will open the Confluence page at the anchor of the requirement.

Of course it doesn't allow the maximum of features that you get for JIRA-to-JIRA issue links. URLs will need to be updated if you move Confluence to a new domain and it's not as ergonomic as you would expect with a custom dialog box. Of course I intend to develop this feature but the first improvement requests I've received are rather about organizing/grouping requirements in Confluence.

Mahnaz Ahmadi February 20, 2015

Any update on this? Also, it is very important to be able to pass requirement key that is generated by Yogi to JIRA search. Otherwise, no tractability report can be provided between Confluence requirements and JIRA issues.

Mirza Obaidullah Baig May 1, 2015

Any update on this? we were looking at Requirements Yogi to use within our organization but the lack of this feature is a deal breaker.

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2015

Hi Mirza, No sorry there is no progress on this feature.

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2015
Daniel Tita March 22, 2021

Hi Adrian, we want to buy YR but nobody answers our questions and there is no Contact details. To start, how do we link Jira and Confluence as the solution in documentation does not work?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events