Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I install Confluence after JIRA?

Jose Cordero September 29, 2014

I have a Server with Win2008R2 and SQLServer and I installed JIRA. Now, I want to install Confluence in the same server but after the installation, the JIRA is OK but the Confluence do not open.

2 answers

1 vote
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2014

First things first:

• Did you complete the Confluence setup? In the setup they ask whether the user directory should be internal or linked with JIRA, did you choose the second option?
  • After this setup, Confluence should work standalone. Does it? Which URL are you looking at? Did you check the port and context path  ? (such as http://localhost:8080/confluence, for example)
  • Once Confluence works, you need to create an Applink with JIRA. Then you can link issues and pages.

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2014

Confluence installation completed but you are unable to access Confluence? What do you see in your logs? Check the Tomcat server log to see if you find any errors. Located in Confluence Install Directory/conf/logs Check application logs to see if you find any errors. Located in CONFLUENCE_HOME/logs/atlassian-confluence.log

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events