How do I install Confluence after JIRA?

I have a Server with Win2008R2 and SQLServer and I installed JIRA. Now, I want to install Confluence in the same server but after the installation, the JIRA is OK but the Confluence do not open.

2 answers

First things first:

• Did you complete the Confluence setup? In the setup they ask whether the user directory should be internal or linked with JIRA, did you choose the second option?
  • After this setup, Confluence should work standalone. Does it? Which URL are you looking at? Did you check the port and context path  ? (such as http://localhost:8080/confluence, for example)
  • Once Confluence works, you need to create an Applink with JIRA. Then you can link issues and pages.

Confluence installation completed but you are unable to access Confluence? What do you see in your logs? Check the Tomcat server log to see if you find any errors. Located in Confluence Install Directory/conf/logs Check application logs to see if you find any errors. Located in CONFLUENCE_HOME/logs/atlassian-confluence.log

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,133 views 18 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you