Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I insert a STATIC jira issue table in confluence?

Hakan Kilic June 19, 2013

I know you can insert individual JIRA's into Confluence, and you can also search using JQL and insert all the results as a table. The problem is that I want to create an agenda page that has a set of JIRAs (say 50 of them) that match a certain criteria.

But I don't want this table to change from week to week - I want the table to be a static list of Jiras. This is because I can then refer back to this meeting agenda page months from now and see the list of Jiras that were set for that meeting.

Right now any table I insert of Jiras is always dynamic. I'm looking to see if there's a way to insert a table of static jiras. Any help is appreciated!

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2013

The simplest way might just to pull up the issue navigator in JIRA and depending on the browser (this works for me in Safari) just copy the table and then paste it into the page in Confluence. You'll have to do some trimming afterwards. Works for me on JIRA 6.0 and Confluence 5.1.

Hakan Kilic June 20, 2013

Yeah that actually may work as a manual workaround.

1 vote
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2013

How to archive pages with dynamic content describes in general how to do similar things using the Run Plugin for Confluence

I was hoping not to have to use plugins, as I don't have access to install them on my Confluence instance (unless Run is a standard one out of the box?)

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 19, 2013

If there was only a handful of issues, you could have created the JQL like this:

key in (XYZ-1, XYZ12, XYZ24)

With 50 issues, it is a pain.

Wish I could, but the JQL is more complext (I'm looking for a specific project, with a status, and expect 20+ Jiras out of a list of more than a hundred).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events