Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I hide links to spaces to which a user does not have access?

Anatoly Klebanov February 11, 2016

I created a page with panel macros. Each panel contains a link to a space, each of which has different group permissions. As it is, the spaces to which a user does not have access are simply grayed out, and cannot be clicked. I would like for those links to not appear at all. I suspect they are appearing because a filter cannot be applied to the Panel macro. Perhaps there is a different way to do this. Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2016

Try the show-if macro.

Anatoly Klebanov February 11, 2016

This is definitely the solution that I am looking for. While I was able to install the Visibility add-on, which gave me access to the show-if macro, I am receiving the following error when the page tries to render the content:

"The license could not be verified: There is no license certificate installed for CustomWare Visibility Plugin for Confluence."

Any idea what this could be? I think my company may have an evaluation version of Confluence. Is that the issue?

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2016

You need to get a license from ServiceRocket (formerly CustomWare). See https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.visibility/server/overview.

Anatoly Klebanov February 12, 2016

I already have a license, but it doesn't seem to be working. I have a Visibility plugin for Confluence in the cloud. I will try opening a ticket with Service Rocket. Thanks!

Anatoly Klebanov February 12, 2016

I found ServiceRocket's documentation for installing a license. Thank you for all of your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events