Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I give access to my space. It now shows " unknown space". It shows unrestricted space.

Lucie Toorenaar October 10, 2019

my space says unrestricted. Persons who were given access to view and/or edit only see: unknown space, this is a restricted space. This also is for persons who may view the page. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2019

Do they have access to the space and the page? Please review the below two links for information on how to set both. 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/space-permissions-overview-139521.html

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-restrictions-139414.html

Lucie Toorenaar October 14, 2019

I don`t know for the colleagues ont the shopfloor. My team-colleagues do have permission to edit and to view, but still the space says RESTRICTED. My colleagues on the shopfloor should be able to watch, but they also see RESTRICTED. There are 2 colleageus who asked for permission by mail. However, This is not the correct way. Everybody should view this page directly without asking for permission. 

Please support

Lucie Toorenaar October 14, 2019

Next question: I uploaded pdf files, word documents and exelfiles in my space and page. How do I give permission to my colleagues without asking permission for every document? I checked Confluence, but only see to export the space, not the page on which those documents are. 

Lucie Toorenaar October 15, 2019

do you already have an answer to my question from yesterday?

Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2019

Do you mean they need permission to view the uploaded documents?

Lucie Toorenaar October 16, 2019

yes, for every uploaded document on the page. Is there a way to change that for all documents, word, exel and PDF?

Lucie Toorenaar October 16, 2019

I already found the solution! I found out where I can manage access so support is no longer needed. 

Thanks for your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events