How do I get the Author metadata to show up in the checklist-metadata macro?

Allan Johnstone March 3, 2012

In 3.2 and 3.5 I was able to set the Author metadata in a page that was a subpage of a page with a checklist macro in it. If I added an "Author" column to the checklist using the checklist-metadata macro, that author information would show up. I can't get that working in 4.1 so far.

Here's my editor view in the sub-page where I set the Author metadata, which seems to be working as expected:

And here's the editor view of the checklist markup:

checklist-metadata mark-up, editor view

But sadly I cannot get this to show up in the checklist. Here's the page view of the table created by the checklist and checklist-metadata macro:

Author metadata not showing up in checklist (page view).

Am I marking this up incorrectly in the editor? Or is this macro broken in 4.1?

1 answer

0 votes
WolframS July 11, 2012

Propably I have the same problem, but I can't see your code or your implementation.

You are talking about the"Author": did you place a "Metadata Details" Macro into the child page to generate the new field "Author"?

What is working is this:

• On Child-Page you have the Metadata Details:
  • Which leads to a table like this (on the upper summary-page):

in Editor:

BUT: what does NOT work: to get this "Author" information into a "checklist"-summary-table.

Is this your problem? If YES - I have the same problem: you only get this information in an extra summary table.

Cheers

Wolf

WolframS July 11, 2012

unfortunatelly the screenshots are not visible (but in edit mode they are visible...)

They won't be visible in IE, FF and chrome: IE and chrome are showing placeholders for the picts.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events