• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • How do I get rid of this error??....You have temporary access to administrative functions. Drop access if you no longer require it. For more information, refer to the documentation.

How do I get rid of this error??....You have temporary access to administrative functions. Drop access if you no longer require it. For more information, refer to the documentation.

The documentation link is dead.  Please tell me how to fix this from not showing: 

You have temporary access to administrative functions. Drop access if you no longer require it. For more information, refer to the documentation.

Thanks

2 answers

Hi Michael,

The correct link for the documentation is this one: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+Secure+Administrator+Sessions

Please refer to this guide which will also instruct you on how to disable the secure administrator sessions.

Let us know should you have any questions. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Luiz Maia
Atlassian Support

Its asking us to install Confluence in order to manager the secure admin access to JIRA . Why?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

103 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you