How do I get a report on who works on pages in my space?

tavery October 22, 2021

I want to email the users in my space about a change in the wiki and give them a choice about what workflow they want their pages to have. I can't seem to figure out how to get a report that just shows me:
Page Name - Last Modified - Creator - Contributor - Workflow Approver,

Which is what I think I need. 

Page properties report doesn't seem to let you add standard page properties. 

4 answers

0 votes
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2021

Hello @tavery 

You mention 'Workflow Approver', are you using Comala Document Management or Comala Document Control?

Do you know what platform you are running on - Server / Data Center / Cloud?

All the best

James

0 votes
tavery October 25, 2021

What I ended up doing was creating a report inside a table. It seems weird that this much customization is necessary for basic information about pages in a space - but at least it worked.

0 votes
tavery October 25, 2021

That macro just tells me the contributors in the space, not the pages they contributed to or whether they created the pages or updated them. So, for example, if "created" is being used for contributors, then there could be a lot of 'unknown' users, because the pages were created by people who've left the company. 

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2021

Hi @tavery Have you tried Contributors Macro to see if that meets your requirement ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events