How do I get a list of Confluence pages that *do not* have a specific label?

I'd like to get a report that shows labels that DO NOT have a particular label. Is there a way to do a "not" in a page report or other type of page listing macro?

3 answers

0 votes
Davin Studer Community Champion Mar 12, 2015

You could do a search like below. You could also use the search results macro to put it on a page. Just replace "{yourlabelhere}" with you label. The "/.*.*/" will return all pages and the "NOT labelText:{yourlabelhere}" will filter out any that have that label.

/.*.*/ NOT labelText:{yourlabelhere}

Where do I put that? I tried it in the search field and in a content macro for a page. I got errors/nothing.

Davin Studer Community Champion Mar 12, 2015

Just put it in the top right search box. Keep in mind the "NOT" and "labelText" are case sensitive. So "not" or "labeltext" will not work.

0 votes

The Content by Label Macro will allow you to exclude labels using the "-" sign, I believe - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Content+by+Label+Macro

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,099 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you