Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I fix my links from Confluence pages to Jira stories after migration to Cloud?

TracieMukai January 21, 2021

I am in the process of migrating Confluence from server to cloud. I already migrated a Jira project to cloud successfully. Then I migrated Confluence project space to cloud. Within the Confluence space meeting notes, I had links to Jira story numbers. Now there's an error message "Unable to locate Jira server for this macro. It may be due to Application Link configuration." 

Funny thing is when I go into edit mode for this particular meeting notes, the links appear to be there and display as they used to in the server side. But once I click "publish", the error message shows for each of the links.

While in edit mode, if I click on the Jira story number, then select "edit", it opens up the Insert Jira Issue/Filter window. The search box shows "key = BR-112". If I delete "key = " then "insert" and "publish", it removes the error message and the link is now correct. 

I tried fixing via Application Link, but that was not successful. I would include screenshots, but for some reason I cannot paste into this.

There has to be a way to fix this in bulk instead of doing this one by one? 

1 answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

Hi! 

Please, finalize first migration,  then reconfigure an application links.

or you need to do like this procedure on prem, and then the second applications.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events