How do I fix drop-down menu from Create a Page

With Confluence, I click the + to create a page, and click the Select Space drop-down menu to select my own space, however the list is blank. I've reinstalled Java, I have all IE 11 updates. I've cleared the Cache.

dropdown.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Oct 12, 2017

I was able to find your Cloud instance based on your email address. I just on the verge of reindexing your instance when I decided to first check whether the space pulldown would populate on my system. It did for me, so I would like to ask you to check whether any of your colleagues are experiencing the same issue. 

To further isolate the issue, if possible, please:

• Try in Chrome or Firefox
  • Try from a different network for example, from home or a coffee shop wi-fi.
  • Try a different user on your browser.

I look forward to finding out what you find out. :)

My colleagues do not see this issue. If I use a different network, the issue repeats. If I use a different computer, the issue does NOT repeat.

I am assuming this is an issue with my computer & IE, unfortunately I cannot install any other browser on my work laptop. I was wondering if there was something I could reset,

Ann Worley Atlassian Team Nov 08, 2017

Thanks for narrowing it down to your local machine. I assume you already cleared your cache and cookies, etc.

I found articles on resetting IE to default settings as well as running it in "safe mode" without extensions...please give these as try and let us know if it helps:

How to reset Internet Explorer settings

How to Run Microsoft Internet Explorer in 'Safe Mode'

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in New to Confluence

How to use Confluence Cloud for stakeholder management

Most of us don’t need much convincing that stakeholder management is important. It just makes sense that keeping everyone in-the-know on projects and assigning clearly defined roles is key to having ...

970 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you