How do I fix a space which shows a blank page restriction dialog box, even when I have administrator permissions on the space??

I have two spaces, both with the same configured permissions. I am a full confluence admin, and have full admin rights on both spaces. One space was created WAY before the other.

In the older space, when I go to configure restrictions on a page, the dialog pops up, but there are no controls to configure restrictions.

In the newer space, everything works fine.

Any suggestions?

2 answers

Hi,

Most probably the issue due to some customizations or third party plugin. Could you please try revert your theme, layout, css, to default and check? Also, could you please enable Plugin Safe Mode? You can achieve this by navigating to Confluence Admin >> Plugins >> Enable Safe mode.

Cheers, Josua

You played around with the admin groups, renamed or smth else? This was the problem in our instance

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

455 views 18 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you