How do I enlarge the multimedia video player in confluence?

Beth Sample March 10, 2016

I have been trying to enlarge the final video output on my Confluence page but am not having any luck. When opening the video in a separate tab, I get the correct dimensions. Any tips or ideas on how to make this an appropriate size within Confluence? So far I have only been able to adjust the height and width of the background and not the actual video.

image2016-3-10 17:9:53.png

2 answers

0 votes
Beth Sample March 11, 2016

@Stephen Sifers,

I have tried several variations of percentages as well as trying different pixel dimensions. I finally decided to accept the default, as I could only see a change in the background as seen below.

With the Width at 100% and height at 80%, this is the output. 
 image2016-3-11 9:26:26.png

NotTheRealStephenSifersNOPENOPENOPENOPE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2016

The screenshot is very small and unreadable. In windows you can use ALT+PRTSCR to capture just your active window.

0 votes
NotTheRealStephenSifersNOPENOPENOPENOPE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2016

Within the Multimedia Macro, what do you have set for Width and Height?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events