We would like to be able to embed the Burndown charts and other reports from Jira Agile into a Confluence page. I can't find any instructions on how to do this. I'm expecting I'll have to register an "external gadget" within confluence, but that seems to be expecting a URL to an .xml file, whereas the URLs for the Agile "gadgets" are all .jspa.
To find a gadget's URL in JIRA:
- Go to your dashboard by clicking the Dashboards link at the top left of the screen.
- Click Add Gadget to see the list of gadgets in the directory.
- Find the gadget you want, using one or more of the following tools:
- Use the scroll bar on the right to move up and down the list of gadgets.
- Select a category in the left-hand panel to display only gadgets in that category.
- Start typing a key word for your gadget in the Search textbox. The list of gadgets will change as you type, showing only gadgets that match your search term.
- Right-click the Gadget URL link for that gadget and copy the gadget's URL into your clipboard.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG