We would like to be able to embed the Burndown charts and other reports from Jira Agile into a Confluence page. I can't find any instructions on how to do this. I'm expecting I'll have to register an "external gadget" within confluence, but that seems to be expecting a URL to an .xml file, whereas the URLs for the Agile "gadgets" are all .jspa.
To find a gadget's URL in JIRA:
- Go to your dashboard by clicking the Dashboards link at the top left of the screen.
- Click Add Gadget to see the list of gadgets in the directory.
- Find the gadget you want, using one or more of the following tools:
- Use the scroll bar on the right to move up and down the list of gadgets.
- Select a category in the left-hand panel to display only gadgets in that category.
- Start typing a key word for your gadget in the Search textbox. The list of gadgets will change as you type, showing only gadgets that match your search term.
- Right-click the Gadget URL link for that gadget and copy the gadget's URL into your clipboard.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs