Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I edit the onboarding page that is triggered through <confluence>/dashboard.action?onboarding=true?

Don Donzal April 1, 2016

How do I edit the onboarding page that is triggered through <confluence>/dashboard.action?onboarding=true? I can edit the Welcome Message through Global Templates and Blueprints, but there's nothing to edit the onboarding pages. I've even found the system add-on to Disable the Onboarding Filter altogether. We like it, but want to add our own messaging and links to our own help docs. But I can't find anything on how to edit it or where it is.

Thanks,
Don

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2016

There's no way to edit the content. You could edit the source files and that'd be about the only option.

Don Donzal April 4, 2016

Can you point me in the right direction for the source files? When an update to Confluence is done, will that delete any changes one might make to the source files?

Anne EQS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2017

@[deleted], would be great to have the option to customize the welcome.action - or at least add a 'page' that is editable or a link to an page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events