How do I determine what version of Confluence is used in our OnDemand instance?

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2013

I need to know the Confluence version that we are using in OnDemand? Where do I find that as it is not in the footer nor on the configuration pages I have access to.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2013
Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2013

Unfortunately, it doesn't align with the downloadable products. We're trying to assess the difference between Confluence OnDemand and the most recent Confluence downloadable product as our import to the downloadable product is failing.

Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2013

The version of Confluence available at this location will always point to the version you need to use with the current OnDemand release. See this page for more information about migrating.

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2013

Thank you!!!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events