How do I change the home page for an anonymous user? Edited

I have 2 spaces for anonymous users.

When anonymous user from Space1 clicks on main logo - he moves to #all-updates page because the default home page is closed for anonymous. It's wrong.

I want the following for anonymous:

• in Space1 click on main logo - redirect to space 1's main page.
  • in Space2 click on main logo - redirect to space 2's main page.

And my registered users by clicking on main logo are redirected to another default internal main page.

This https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/configuring-the-site-homepage-724765517.html doesnt' work for me.

Could anyone help me? Thx.

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Nick,

Are you on Cloud? The article you provided is for Cloud, and if you are, I can have a look at your site. Just let me know how I could access the site? I tried to look up the URL using your email address but I was only able to find your Stride license.

Regards,

Shannon

Hi! I'm on the server.

Thanks, Nick, for confirming.

The default page that a user goes to when clicking on the main logo will not change dependent on which space the user is in. It will always direct to the page you selected as the site homepage. The space homepage is what will be displayed when a user clicks on the name of the space.

At this time it's not possible to set a different homepage for anonymous users, but I have created a feature request for this below:

For now, if a user doesn't have access to the default homepage, then they will be automatically redirected to the Confluence dashboard.

I hope this clarifies things but if you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

455 views 18 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you