Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel a pdf conversion job?

Adrian Reid November 22, 2015

Someone in my team went to Space Operations > PDF Export and set up a custom export to convert the whole space to PDF. It's a fairly big space and it would be nice to know how to cancel jobs like this. I looked at the Scheduled Jobs page in the admin section and it's not clear to me which job to cancel. Any ideas? I'm not really an admin but more just the goto guy for Confluence.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2015

Hi Adrian,

I believe the only way to cancel a XML, PDF or HTML export is by shutting down the application.

I've created this suggestion to add a cancel button to confluence UI: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-40015

I recommend to watch and comment in that suggestion to increase popularity.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

1 vote
Adrian Reid November 23, 2015

Sounds like a good idea Rodrigo

0 votes
salvatore March 30, 2016

Hi, Adrian.  

Thanks for your nice sharing. As you see, there are many free conversion tools online. But I don't suggest you to use them to do with your conversion work. Because I always believe that the free tools online do not have so many professional functions as the paid ones. And it is said that some of them might contain some virus. Check some free trials of the paid professional conversion tools to convert pdf to image using C#.NET first before you make your final decision if possible. I also suggest you choose one whose way of processing is simple and fast. It can save a laot of time for you. Remember to do your conversion work according to its tutorial page about PDF conversion. I hope you success. Good luck.           

Best regards,  

Pan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events