Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add the add in once I have downloaded it to my page in Condfluence?

Latoya Prescott January 25, 2021

Hi. I just downloaded the free add in to track page views. How do I add it to my page to be tracked? Do I need to be an admin to do this? Thanks so much.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

You have not said which app you have added - there are several that do it, and in several different ways.

Most of them though do not need you to do anything, they inject the tracking code automatically and then start gathering the info they need as they go.  You may want to head to "manage apps" and then "configure app" for the one you have installed, or it may have injected options into the main admin menu (most are easy to spot, they create their own section and name themselves)

Latoya Prescott January 25, 2021

Hi. I installed Page View Tracker. I am new to this system so a bit lost with navigation. I have been clicking around though. I will figure it out. Thanks.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2021

Ok, that one injects itself into the page tool menus and gives you a view graph automatically from there.  You don't need to do anything new on pages.  Just give it a few hours/days of people using it so it starts to build data to display!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events