How do I add a Jira trial to my On Demand Confluence paid subscription?

Susan Parker August 14, 2012

I would like to add a 10-person trial of Jira to my paid 25-person On Demand instance of Confluence.

When I first tried Confluence, I also tried Jira. Although the trial was set up as an integrated package, we never ended up actually using Jira (we simply weren't ready). So when I subscribed to Confluence, I had to decouple it from Jira. We're now ready to try Jira; I was hoping we could do our trial with the same integration that I had with the original trial, but there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to do this - in fact, it doesn't seem to come up as an option for me on a standalone basis (from the my account page).

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 3, 2013

Just an update to this - You can now add JIRA to a Confluence-only OnDemand instance by configuring it through your account at https://my.atlassian.com

1 vote
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2012

Hi Susan,

I'm sorry to say that there isn't currently a smooth path to do this because we will need to export your Confluence data, instantiate a new instance again and then re-import the data. I suspect that this was the same process we performed last time when you decoupled the instance from JIRA last time. However, this is something that Atlassian Support can assist you with so please open a ticket and we can assist you through the process.

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events